Affiliates’ Officers and Employees Pension Fund
The SEIU Affiliates’ Officers and Employees Pension Fund provides retirement benefits to officers and employees who receive a salary from a Local Union.
Interested in becoming a contributing employer in the Affiliates’ Officers and Employees Pension Fund? Contact the Fund today.
New or Current Employers
For information on your status, collection procedures, legal actions, payroll review procedures, reporting, various fees, and costs, please review the documents below.
- Affiliates Collection Policy - Effective 3.1.2021
- Affiliates - Employer Notice Regarding Amendment 2 rev 12-18
Please have all new employees fill out a Census Card and have them send it to the Fund.
If your Local Union is interested in submitting remittance reports to the Fund electronically, please click on this Electronic Remittance Flyer
Need to calculate your estimated withdrawal liability?
- Access the calculation spreadsheet
- Insert your yearly contributions in highlighted yellow cells
- The spreadsheet will calculate your estimated withdrawal liability amount
While this spreadsheet can help you determine your estimated withdrawal liability, please contact the Fund Office for an official liability calculation.